Disclaimer: The information contained herein has been obtained
from sources, which we believe reliable and accurate.
If there is any inaccuracies are found, it would be greatly
appreciated if it is informed to the
webteam as soon as possible.
Dr. Kanthasamy Santhirasegaram
Dr. Kanthasamy Santhirasegaram, a Hartleyite, passed away on the 8th December 2011 at the age of 80. He is the loving husband of Genevieve (Geno) and beloved father of Suresh.
He is the Son of Late Mr. & Mrs. Bahawathy Kanthasamy, and Son-in-Law of Late Mr. & Mrs. Pakianathan (Retired Head teachers).
- Mr. Sivasegaram (Australia),
- Late Mr. Kanapathippillai,
- Late Mrs. Packiam Ahamparam,
- Mrs. Rasam Kanagasabapathy (Canada), and
- Mrs. Meena Baskaranathan (Australia).
Brother-in-Law of Mrs. Sivasegaram,
- Late Mr. P Ahamparam (Former Principal, Hartley College),
- Late Mr. S Kangasabapathy,
- Dr. Baskaranathan (Australia),
- Mr. Jegasingam (Sri Lanka),
- Mr. Jehendran (Australia),
- Mrs. Joyce Johnson (Australia) ,
- Mrs. Jesline Bastiampulle (England),
- Mrs. Juanita Packianathan (Australia), and
- Mrs. Ragini Pathmanathan (Australia).
Dr. Santhirasgaram is retired Agriculture consultant of Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations. He is an old student of Puttalai Maha Vidyalayam and Hartley College.
Monday, 19th December 2011 at 9.00 a.m.
Our Lady immaculate Church
401-403 Ewell road, Tolworth, Surrey KT6 7DG.
Monday, 19th December 2011 at 11.00 a.m.
Bonner Hill Road, Kingston, KT1 3EZ.
Information from Mr. Kana Veluppillai; Forwarded by: Mr. Rajaradnam Sivakumar (HCPPA UK)